- Mortgage loan interest rate at PG Bank
- Benefits of accepting unsecured loans at PG Bank
- Conditions of unsecured loans at PG Bank
- Documents and procedures for accepting unsecured loans at PG Bank
You are wondering what the mortgage interest rate at PG Bank is?
You have a financial problem, you want to go to a bank, but don’t know which bank to choose?
You wonder if PG Bank is a bank providing unsecured loans with attractive interest rates, quick procedures or not?
Discover together about mortgage interest rates, current mortgage procedures of PG Bank.
Mortgage loan interest rate at PG Bank
Currently, PG Bank offers personal trust loans for consumption purposes at an interest rate of 16% / year.
|Loan purpose||Consumption: shopping, wedding, car purchase, travel …|
|Interest rate (year)||16%|
|Maximum loan||600 million|
|Minimum income||03 million / month|
|The longest loan term||36 months|
|Disbursement method||1 time or multiple times in cash or bank transfer|
|Debt payment method||Customer and bank agreement options:
Benefits of mortgage loans at PG Bank
Can mention some interesting benefits when borrowing unsecured loans at PG Bank such as:
- Relatively low interest rates, stable;
- Lending flexibility is quite high: loan up to 20 months’ salary for managers, 15 months salary for employees;
- Long term loan: up to 36 months;
- Method of debt repayment depending on the financial ability of customers;
- Enthusiastic and professional counselor;
- Simple and quick loan procedures, you can withdraw money within 24 hours after PG Bank receives all loan documents.
PG Bank’s young and dynamic staff
>> See now: How much is Shinhan Bank’s mortgage loan interest rate 2018? For more options for your loan.
Conditions of unsecured loans at PG Bank
In order to access PG Bank’s unsecured loan, customers need to meet some of the following conditions:
- Customers are managers, employees have stable income, have time to work at management units since the official labor contract from 06 months (for management) and 12 months (for staff);
- Monthly stable income of VND 3 million or more;
- Having permanent residence / KT3 in the same province or city under central authority with PG Bank’s business units;
- Having a credit rating of B or higher according to PG Bank’s regulations.
Documents and procedures for accepting unsecured loans at PG Bank
Documents and procedures required for mortgage loans at PG Bank include:
- Application for loan cum payment plan (according to form PG Bank);
- Commitment to repay debts (according to form PG Bank);
- Copy of valid ID / Passport of the customer and / or the client’s spouse;
- Copy of household registration book / KT3 of customer and spouse;
- Marriage registration certificate (if the co-owner does not share the household registration book with the client);
- Documents proving the working position and place: Labor contract, Appointment decision, State payroll decision or other document of the managing agency;
- Documents proving monthly salary and income.
Above are the latest updates on the interest rate of PG Bank mortgage loan, mortgage loan procedure at PG Bank. If you have any questions, please leave your contact information below, financial experts will advise you.